Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 19, 2009

Stamping Bella on Card Positioning Systems!

This week Stamping Bella is the sponsor of the sketch at Card Positioning Systems. They always have a fun sketch of the week, and now I had an excuse to fit it into my "stamping schedule!"  

When I arrived home from Disney, I found a ginormous order of Bellas waiting for me!  Hooray!

Up first in the lineup was this adorable little Addy'Tude!

I just love her, isn't she marvelous with her fancy coat and those enormous glasses.  Aaack, makes me laugh.  I gave her a fuzzy stole with the help of my Flower Soft.

Addy's coat is paper pieced with Making Memories paper and I added a strip of bling to the grosgrain ribbon to match with the provided sketch!

Be sure to hop on over to Card Positiong Systems and participate in this week's sketch, there will be a Stamping Bella prize for one lucky winner who submits using the Mr Linky!

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Create It Simply said...

love it! I ordered several stamps not long ago and love 'em. I think this will be on my next order!
TFS!

Basement Stamper said...

Love her scarf, so adorable using the Flower Soft!

Diana said...

This is so adorable! I love all the textures!!!

Karen Motz said...

I love love LOVE the fuzzy stole!!!!!

Unknown said...

Super fab card!!! What great papers and bling and flower soft . . gorgeous darling!! :)

Liv said...

i like how you did the scarf!! Nice card!

Jody Morrow said...

That stamp is hilarious! SO CUTE! Of course your card is beautiful and perfect in every way!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover