Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 16, 2009

Blog Hoppin in the Rain!

If you've just hopped on over her from Cindy's blog then you're in the right place!  If not, you'll want to be sure to head back on over to Kim's blog to start so that you don't miss any eye candy along the way!

This is a preview of the adorable new set from My Favorite Things Presents by Stephanie Fizer titled Rainy Day Friends.  It will be available tonight at midnight EST! (That's Tuesday night into Wednesday night.... depending on when you're reading!)

This little sweetie is much happier about the rain than I am.  Its been rainy on and off here for days!  We were all very happy to see the sun shining this afternoon!

Using a marker, I hand drew in spots to my little Rainy Day Friend's coat so that she could be a lady bug.  I've long admired  the little girls matching rain boots and coats, but clearly, my little guys have no desire to be dressed up as lady bugs! giggle.

Please be sure to give a warm welcome to our two newest DT members Barbara and Kathy!  They both totally ROCKED the MFT Idol competition, and I'm so glad to have them on board!  

And while I'm talking about MFT please be sure to come on over to the MFT Member Company forum to join us for the weekly "My Favorite Challenge"  and the weekly Sketch Challenge.  The new thread begins each Thursday! (Yipes, I've got to get cracking on my sample for this week!)

I'm really excited to see all the previews that my friends on the Sweet Sixteen have for you tonight.  The next stop on this Rainy Day Hop is my friend Kirsten.  I love her sweet style of stamping!  And, in person, she's one of the funniest people you may ever meet!  

Don't forget... there is blog candy to be found!  Enjoy the hop!!!  

30 Comments    Post a Comment:

StampOwl said...

adorable Joanne, love the dots on her coat

Barbara said...

Love this ladybug look for the coat!! Ingenious!!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Awwwww, so sweet! Lovin' the ladybug!!

Jody Morrow said...

Awwww, she is SO sweet! I love her ladybug raincoat! SO sweet!

Karen Motz said...

LOVE the little raincoat!!!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMgosh, this is totally sweet!!

GabrielaD said...

I love this card and I love the raincoat!!! I it just perfect.

Brenda said...

Very sweet I love your work Joanne.

Carolyn said...

Such a cute card. I really love the paper you used. Your coloring is beautiful.

Sew Club said...

I love the polka dot raincoat!

Sew Club said...

Geesh- I just now read your post and now I wish I had said something funny!! ;)

Donna Baker said...

how cute! I totally couldn't resist this image so I already placed my order!! I love her polka dot raincoat

Bonnie Lynn said...

Way too cute. Just way too cute.

Tracey said...

So cute! Your card is fabulous. Love the colours.

Michele Boyer said...

Absolutely ADORABLE! I love the spots on her raincoat!

maiahs_momma said...

really cute card :)!

Hugs,
catherine
www.mystampinggrounds.blogspot.com

Shaunna Lasley said...

Wonderful card! It's adorable... Your choice or colors are great and I love what you did to the raincoat!!!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh wow Joanne, what an adorable image i am loving your card, beautifully coloured hunny. Hugs Linda x

Karen said...

is very very cute. Love the colors

Jane Wetzel said...

very, very, very cute!

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable Jo!! What a cute cute stamp and your card is just so pretty!! :)

Allison said...

So cute. Love the polka dots!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

The polka dots are a cute addition!

Ronn said...

The polk a dot rocks!!!!! I love what u did with this.....it is so awesome!

Lady Liberty said...

Love the ladybug raincoat Joanne. TFS
Gloria

Erika M. said...

Just too cute - reminds me of a raincoat of my daughter's when she was younger!

kjlowrey said...

Lovin' this little lady! It's in my basket as I type : )

Tammy Nichols said...

Super nice job on this card! I love the ladybug and the colors!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Love the lady bug look you gave her. Too cute!

Niki Estes said...

Joanne, this is absolutely adorable! I love the colors, patterned paper, sketch, and, of course, that cute image!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover