Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 20, 2009

Celebrate MFT!

I can hardly believe that this time has rolled around again!  But its the 20th of the month, which means, its Celebrate MFT day!

If you're not familiar with Celebrate MFT it is the 20th of each month, and it is just a fun day to break out your MFT stamps and give them a little lovin'!

This month, I'm inviting everyone to Celebrate Fizer with me!  Several girls on the Sweet Sixteen have already created new goodies with their current image from My Favorite Things Presents by Stephanie Fizer... and I'd LOVE to have you join us!

Please visit this thread on the My Favorite Things Member Company Forum on Splitcoast Stampers!

I have many favorite Fizers in my collection from My Favorite Things, but if you didn't already guess, I'm LOVING this new set titled "Rainy Day Friends."  I'd love to see you ink up YOUR Favorite Fizer and join us! Hope to see you over there!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover