Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 21, 2009

Funky Flowers


Good morning everyone!

I've got a quick little gift set that I pulled together with the help of my friend Jody's Die Cuts!

Recently there was a My Favorite Things My Favorite Challenge that focused on trifold cards.  I actually really love trifold cards!  Triangle Trifolds, Cami's Trifold Card, that Double Pocket Card that I'm addicted to....  I think its just such a fun way to add a special something to a card. 

This one in particular is a "Joy Fold"  I adore the criss-cross style of the card.  Mine is held closed by a tiny little button with a pop up glue dot. 

This stamp set is Funky Flowers which was illustrated by my friend Sara Williams.  All the blossoms, vases and stems are mix and match.  Which with clear stamps makes for an easy and versatile project.  For this project I paper pieced the vases, and gave them a coat of Diamond Glaze for extra shine. 

This little die cut tote box is from Jody and I have a few of these on hand in Pure Poppy.  They're just the right six to hold a small treat, a bag of candy - this one is loaded with Hershey Kisses at the moment!  

Don't forget that each Thursday we pos
t a new My Favorite Challenge and a new Sketch Challenge on the MFT Member Company forum, and EACH challenge comes with a chance at a prize!  Here is a link to this week's challenge thread.  Hope to see you over there!  

Have a WONDERFUL day everyone!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover