Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 22, 2009

Whipper Snapper June Releases

Good morning!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Its been stormy and grey for days and days in Boston, but the good news is hat I had lots of time to STAMP! 

Today I've got a sample from one of the THREE new fabulous sets being released from Whipper Snapper today!

When these new sets arrived, I couldn't wait to let the rubbah fly and get my chickens inky!

I stamped with Stazon ink to watercolor paper and grabbed a handful of reinkers to paint this little scene.   I put lots of Pacific Point paper and ribbon to use on this card, funny that with only a few weeks left for this color, I've decided I love it.  Isn't that always the way....

This card is from the new "Hooked on Fishing" set. I'll have previews of "Beware of Bears" and "Great Outdoors" soon!  Be sure to visit Anna Wight and my fellow Whipper Snapper Featured Designers to see what they've come up with.  I can't wait to see them for myself!  

I must say that it has truly been an honor and a pleasure working as a guest designer for Whipper Snapper the last two months!   I'll have samples to share with the other two new sets, and goodness knows that I'll continue to be a very loyal customer thanks to their darling images, and super speedy customer service!! 

Don't forget you can see all the Whipper Snapper Featured Designer creations in THIS gallery on Splitcoast Stampers.

Julie Campbell

Joanne Basile (that's me!)
SCS Gallery
Blog

Sandra MacLean
SCS Gallery
Blog

Shellie Daniel
SCS Gallery

Tab Robinson
Blog


Anna Wight
SCS Gallery
Blog

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Sandra MacLean said...

Just gorgeous Joanne!

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Ooooh, super colors! Love the GIANT ribbon and the DP! Very cute!!

dpkennedy said...

This is very cute! Love all your stitching and that great ribbon!

Diana said...

Love all the sewing and the ribbon! Tooooo cute. I adore the whippersnapper stamps too!

Niki Estes said...

Joanne, this is so cute! I love the colors and your coloring!

Risa said...

Very pretty card! Your colors are very vibrant and your image is colored to perfection!
Risa:)

Bethany Paull said...

I love all that zig zag stitching! gorgeous coloring. And I love how you faded out the coloring to a nice big white space.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover