Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 23, 2009

A secret craving....

I know that I'm often yammering on over here about our organic shopping, and my boys food allergies, but I have a secret craving... and admittedly, its not a healthy one.  Not "a great choice" is the phrase I use with my boys.  

Secretly, I love Dunkin Donuts - specifically, a chocolate frosted one.  There is also an old fashioned shop on Nantucket that we love, called the Downey Flake.  Now, my boys can't have these tasty little morsels due to their food allergies.  And my husband would give me the "hairy eyeball" if he caught me sneaking one... One of my very best friends has a saying about donuts that I just can't even repeat... but really, "Mmmmmm. Forbidden Donut" to quote Mr Homer Simpson.  

Today I have a little donut-alicsious preview for you with the soon to be released "100% sweet" from Gina K Designs.  I stamped those little babies on a piece of Gina K Designs Pure Luxury White cardstock and colored with Copic Markers.  Then I added white sprinkles with my white gel pen, lastly I added a coat of diamond glaze for a real sugary sweet frosting.  Instead of thinking that they're 100% heart attack for me, I'm just thinking 100% sweet! 

Grab a cup of coffee (and your favorite breakfast treat - don't worry your secret is safe with me!) because you'll find lots of previews from the team by hopping around to visit 

We are also thrilled to have a couple of our CenterStage Spotlight Design Team join us in our previews this morning: Carolina Buchting  and Jennie Harper

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover