Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 24, 2009

Happy Anniversary -

I'm actually posting over a card that I made for February's Splitcoast Stampers Dirty Dozen Gallery.  

And today it finally will be given to my sweet husband.  You see I originally made it for him, and its been patiently waiting in my stash till today.  Because today is our 9th anniversary.

Now, its not a lovey dovey gooey card, but I know he'll love it because he's big on puns.  And that man loves his Vespa.  We rented scooters on our honeymoon in Bermuda, and scooted all over the island.  

Then, on a visit to Rome, we had such fun watching everyone scoot around the city, and laughed at the women in their high end clothing and high heels scooting along to work.  

So, when shopping with my friend Karen one day I ran across this sweet little stamp from Amuse and simply HAD to have it.  Its now safely tucked inside his work bag, and I suspect that he'll find it just about any minute now.  

We actually have a dinner date planned for tonight, and we'd planned to scoot over on the Vespa for dinner (and I was even going to scoot in a dress!)  Alas, it is raining AGAIN here in Boston today.  I know he's praying the weather clears up.   I'll let you know how that works out....um, wish me luck!

And, if you haven't already done so, please be sure to swing on over to this month's Splitcoast Fan Club gallery to welcome the two newest members of the Dirty Dozen!  As always, there is LOTS of eye candy awaiting you!

9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Shannan Teubner said...

Congrats, girl! Happy Anniversary! I wheely like this too!

Tricia T said...

Happy anniversary! I hope you have many more years together!!

Unknown said...

So totally cute Jo!! Happy Anniversary!! Hope it clears for you - it's raining buckets right now! :(

Jana Weaver said...

Did I just totally forget that we got married on the same exact day? Today is MY 9th anniversary too!! :-) How cool is that?!? Hope you have a great day today Jo...been missing you, but then I'm missing most things about the stamping world lately! heading east in about 4.5 more weeks though...yeah!!

Happy Anniversary!
Hugs,
Jana

SuperCool CreationS said...

SO Cute! And a very happy day to you and Ted!

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute! Happy Anniversary! Woohoo for 9 years! :)

Dawn said...

Happy Anniversary kiddo... you're still on your honeymoon!! lol

Shoot!! I never even gave YOU a thought when we headed to Nova Scotia!! IF there is a "next time" I'll give you a shout!!

Leslie said...

Loving that little bike! Great job and hope your anniversary was special.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so super cute!! Love it!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover