Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 28, 2009

Bubble Bunny - Finished Inside and Out

Good morning!!

This is my sample for this week's My Favorite Challenge over on the Splitcoast Member Company Forum for My Favorite Things. This week, the challenge has been to finish your card both inside and out.

Its a little something "extra" that I just love to do. I think it makes a handmade card just that more special.

I stamped my "Bubble Bunny" Flopsey once to a circular nestie and then again to a piece of scrap paper.

I colored the floor while he was still nested inside, leaving that nice crisp white edge all around. I've decided that I do love the new SU color Suede - I added a bow of the ribbon to my
project, then decided that the cardstock would be a nice accent color as well. All my edges are roughed and roughed some more for a nice shabby feel all around.

Finishing the inside literally takes a moment more, and usually you can just use the scraps from your front panel. I also think its a perfect way to add your sentiment.

If I'm hand delivering my card, adding a matching envelope also just adds *the finishing touch*

Today is the last day to enter this week's challenge before the newest one is uploaded to the forum on Thursday morning!

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tricia T said...

Thanks for the enabling, Joanne! I just *have to* get some SU Soft Suede now!

Unknown said...

Adorable! Love the paper once again!

Megan said...

He's so sweeeeeeet. I won't get to ink him up before I go. See you soon!

Melody said...

Super cute inside and out Joanne!

Lisa said...

Can you tell me what paper that is on the inside? The one with the teardrop shapes? Thanks!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover