Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 28, 2009

Snuggled

My four year old has been having a rough go of the sleeping lately - consequently, we're both crabby in the morning. I've woken many a night over the past two months to him having climbed in my bed. The little rascal doesn't even wake me up, just climbs in and steals my pillow while I'm snoozing. Then I wake to his foot in my face, or worse....

I'm trying to remember that this too shall pass and before I know it he'll be asking me to drop him up around the block.. and not to give him a smooch in front of his friends.

This little fun folded card uses an A2 Foldout with Tag Flaps Diecut from Jody to which I added a coordinating belly band and some scalloped trim using Soft Suede and of course, my new favorite, Soft Suede polka dotted ribbon.

The Snuggle Bunnies stamp from My Favorite Things Presents by Stephanie Fizer which I stamped with Memento ink onto an MFT Perfect Panel then colored with Copics. I added liquid applique for puffy taile (and let it dry over night... which is key!) Then I added Sakura Stardust pen to the moon for a little bit of glimmer.

Thanks for looking, I'm off to snuggle that naughty bunny of mine while he still lets me!


5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Dana White said...

Joanne this is so sweet; and ya know it will pass & then you will miss it
See you in Sept

Tina said...

Ohhhh how cute is this!!! FYI... my 7 year old STILL sneaks into my bed and steals my pillow! LOL Good luck!

Rose Ann said...

This is so adorable, and I love the layout!!

I hope you and your little one are sleeping better soon!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Awwww, this is so sweet, Joanne!

Lisa H. said...

sooo sweet! love the card and YES, keep telling yourself those wise words. I'm right there with you on sleep issues. I think my 7y.o. has been in my bed the past 5 nights and I won't even go into the issues with my 2 y.o. Just know you're not alone in these parenting issuses.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover