Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 28, 2009

Gina K Designs - Stamp TV Kit Previews


I've been playing around in my giant box from Gina K Designs and I've been working on some samples with the new "Signs of Autumn" Stamp TV Kit from Gina K Designs.

As always, the kit is filled with a mixture of amazing goodies, including TWO new colors of Pure Luxury Cardstock, luscious ribbon, a ton of brads and of course, two stunning stamp sets. Don't forget that this kit will be used for the next two months of Stamp TV tutorials!

Since the images are so varied, I couldn't use just one... I've got three cards to share with you today!

If you're like me, you've been bemoaning the loss of Kiwi Kiss cardstock. But I have the best news for you, I have in my hot little hands, the most gorgeous green cardstock and its pure luxury! The newest addition is "Green Apple" and it will be available Thursday night!

The color is rich and a perfect match for the newest Basic Grey patterned papers. You *know* that I love it with black for a really crisp look. For this card I used my Pure Luxury White and my Pure Luxury Black as well. I resisted my normal urge to load it up with designer paper, and used my scor pal to create this lattice packground. This cardstock holds such a nice crisp score line.

For my second card, I did go all out with the designer paper (eye roll, I couldn't help myself!!)

I just adore the rooster that is part of the collection and I used it to create a card that is so out of my normal style, but I had a blast working on it, and I do love it (if I do say so myself... oh that's SO rude!)

I've had this gorgeous paper from Graphic 45 in my stash for a year waiting for the right opportunity to use it and this was JUST the time - I was so glad I saved it. I stamped the rooster onto the script patterned paper and then inked all the edges with distress ink,
and sanded all around and stitched it down.

The grid layer is also inked, sanded and sewn, you'll see just a little *peek* of the new Pure Luxury cardstock Pumpkin Spice that is available as part of the Stamp TV kit.

What do you think, should I go for three?

I'm still loving the summer feeling in the air and trying to keep up with my two very active little boys. But as August approaches, I can anticipate picking fresh apples (which is good, because my boys are eating them by the bushel lately!) I always love refreshing my wardrobe with a few new pieces. Doesn't plaid just remind you of back to school?

This designer paper is the Basic Grey "Junebug" collection which Gina is adding to her store.... and I've added Pure Luxury Black Onyx, Ivory and Rocket Red to create my card.

Finished card size here is 4.25 inches square. I love that size!

So, now that I've written an epistle, don't forget to hop all around to visit Gina K and all the members of the Design Team that have previews with the new Stamp TV kit for you today.

For more projects made with the stamps previewed today, be sure to check out our other Senior Design Team Member's Blogs:
Gina, Asela, Cathy, Cindy, Donna, Emily, Erika Kurtis, Jessica, Lee, Lynn,

Our CenterStage Spotlight Design Team member, Dawn Lusk is joining in our previews today showing a card today too. Remember to check out StampTV for the new video today - Gina will be showing a project made with the new Signs of Autumn StampTV kit!

I'm SO late to the Gina K previews this week - so in the very unlikely event that you've missed previews so far this week, be sure to head over to Gina's blog so that you don't miss any of the amazing eye candy that the team has come up with this week! Have a great day! I'll have another preview for you tomorrow!

20 Comments    Post a Comment:

emilymomto3boys said...

How funny - I reached for my Graphic 45 too! (not the card I posted today, the other one!) Gorgeous cards, girlie!

Melanie said...

I knew you were busy making some great Provencal card with our rooster friend! awesome papers!
love the apple TARTan, and how you popped up your flowers and did the background!

Linda said...

Very cool cards. I love that rooster and the way you layered the flowers.

Theresa Momber said...

Dang, girl! These are sooo gorgeous! Love 'em all!

Brenda said...

Wow Joanne these are awesome cards, each and everyone of them rock! You may be late to the previews but you hit it out of the park with these.

Lee said...

OH you hit a TRIPLE homerun or score or whatever! Okay I am horrible at sports analogies! LOL But wowza girl!!!! Love those popped up flowers.......and the rooster card has such a French Country feel......totally adore the Apples!!!!

joy said...

The sunflower card is awesome. I like the dimensional look. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

Cat Tidwell said...

WOWZA Joanne! I love all 3 of these, but that rooster ROCKS! LOVE it!

Michelle said...

These are just GORGEOUS! I absolutely LOVE the first card.. it speaks to me.. (lol not literally don't called the padded room people :) )

slbt17 said...

WOW! so many projects - thanks for the inspiration!
Sandra

Kurtis said...

There you go again Joanne, creating absolutely stunning projects! :) They are beautiful.

Dawn said...

OMGosh!! I LOVE your samples!! Fabulous

asela said...

You're cards are absolutely perfect!

JenMarie said...

OMGosh! WOW! These ROCK!

JazzyH said...

I just love the cards and I love the paper you selected.

Jennie said...

Love all three of your cards! The dp is gorgeous and I love the way you popped up the flowers. Quite a lot of gorgeous eye candy from this great looking kit!

Tracye said...

all your work is just beautiful...but I especially love the rooster card posted today. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Unknown said...

SHUT UP, Joanne!!! These are amazing!!!!! I LOVE them all!

Melody said...

I love these cards. Each one has such nice little details.

Lyndall said...

Classic & beautiful

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover