Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 29, 2009

Apple Lemonade Thanks

Yesterday I mentioned how much I adore the newest addition to the Gina K Designs Pure Luxury Family: Green Apple. Now seriously, look how fabulously this coordinates with the new Basic Grey Lemonade papers. Isn't it just sweet?

I'm going to have to make a point to buy some more Green Apple before you all go out and clean out the inventory of it.

This is also a preview of the newest One Free with Three from Gina K Designs titled "Tropical Windows." I inked the leaves and stem with a Pear Tart Memento Dew Drop using just the point of the ink pad. Then I added color to the blossom with an SU marker (A Pink Memento Dew Drop or the Memento Markers would also be fabulous if you have purchased them!)

Then, I just rubbed the tip of my brown Memento Ink pad all around the edge of the stamp for that nice frame for the flower image. Remember to huff quickly upon your stamp before setting it to the paper to re-moisten the ink.

The sentiments will all fit nicely within the bound square, but they're also just the right size to add onto any number of tag dies that you may already own (me, I have a *few*) giving me the ability to add a button, bow, tag combo (I know you're shocked to see that from me again...giggle.)

I added brads from the Stamp TV Kit to each of the corners for a little finishing touch. I *would* have sewn it, but the bobbin needs winding, which I don't really love doing... and besides, the brads were sitting there, needing some lovin' so its all good.

For more projects made with the stamps previewed today, be sure to check out our other Senior Design Team Member's Blogs:


Our CenterStage Spotlight Design Team member, Sue Morris is joining in on our previews today showing off a card she has made with the new Free with Three stamp set - Tropical Windows.

Don't forget to join the team for the Release Party tonight over on SCS starting at 7pm CST. There will be contests, challenges, lots of chatter as well as a ton more samples shared by the Senior Design team members and our CenterStage Spotlight team too! You won't want to miss it!

15 Comments    Post a Comment:

JenMarie said...

Oh...this is SO SO PRETTY!!

emilymomto3boys said...

this is just lovely and sweet! That pink gingham is so adorable!

Cat Tidwell said...

AWEsome Joanne! And really love your ribbon/sentiment treatment!

Brenda said...

Very pretty!! I love the colors and layout.

Lee said...

Ohhhh that's fabulous!!! I sooo love the Lemonade and didn't even think to try them together! You ROCK!!!

Karen Motz said...

this is Stunning Joanne! LOVE the layout!!!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Gorgeous card. All the elements fit together perfectly.

Norine said...

this is so pretty love those colors together and the design
Hugs
Norine

Erika Martin - Stampin' Mama said...

I love the vintage feel of this card...especially with that luscious gingham ribbon.

Theresa Momber said...

So beautiful! That ribbon treatment rocks!

Melanie said...

love that gingham with the lemonade paper!

Cindy Haffner said...

Awesome, i love that gingham!!!

Jennie said...

Joanne, I love this card and the gingham with that dp is fabulous!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty Joanne!!

Tina said...

Joanne... all your cards for the new stamps were just awesome, of course!!! I love this one. Your colors are so pretty that you put together.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover