Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 31, 2009

Bellarific Turtle

I did sit down with this week's sketch, with every intention of not stamping another turtle to share with you today... but he was un-inked, and exactly the right shape for this week's sketch.

Soooooo, I hope you're still liking the turtles. Because in all honesty, I have a brand new one that just arrived today... you'll be seeing him soon!

I also have something cute and non turtle-ish stamped up that I'll be sharing early next week.

As I was packing up my bags for CHA a *huge* package arrived from Stamping Bella. eeeeks! I'm looking forward to sharing LOTS of new Bella love with you soon!

Be sure to check out Blogabella to see all the latest from the sistahood!

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Karen Motz said...

This is SO sweet Joanne! I love your turtle cards so bring them on! :)

Dana White said...

too funny my friend we used the same image (I used it because he's cute & not too much colouring) LOVE your turtle cards

Shannan Teubner said...

So cute, Joanne!! Love the turtles!

Tricia T said...

I love the turtles! They're on my wish list!!

Tracey said...

And he is so super cute! That little turtle was a great choice. Love your card Joanne!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute Joanne!! Love it!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover