Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 1, 2009

Grow Love

You might just know that I have a thing for trees. Especially super duper cute ones that you can stamp! Squeal!!

Today I have a preview of an upcoming release from My Favorite Things titled "Grow Love." I stamped the tree to two different cardstocks, then I overstamped the green with this fun circular pattern - lastly I grabbed a sponge dauber and inked up all the edges.

I added a little "tree tatoo heart" to the trunk and gave it a little glitter coating.

Normally I panic with a large sized sentiment... but today I had the idea to treat the sentiment like a vertical banner and it is hung from the top.

Today I'm actually at CHA with My Favorite Things - helping out in the booth, catching up with dear friends, and yes, shopping the show floor. I'll have another MFT Preview for you on Monday morning...then one more Tuesday night as part of our blog hop. Be sure to head on over to visit the girls on the MFT Design Team (see my links on the sidebar to the right....) to see lots of other preview eye candy featuring the latest FUN new releases!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover