Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 24, 2009

Dare to Get Dirty Continues!

As if it weren't enough fun to get to play along as a sample maker for Dare to Get Dirty, I also signed up to be a challenge hostess this week!

I selected an inspiration piece that is just so "me." I hope you'll come see the piece I chose and get stamping. You'll find my challenge HERE

I'm actually at the beach with my boys today, although, something tells me I won't look this relaxed... I'm sure I'll be digging holes, chasing small boys up the beach, or dodging seagulls who are trying to eat my tunafish sandwich... but I'm so excited to breathe the salt air, and wiggle my toes in the sand. Ahhhh. I love summer! This image is the latest "Who's that Girl" from My Favorite Things and is titled "Catch Some Rays."

Have a GREAT day! I'll have a sample for one more challenge tomorrow afternoon!

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tracey said...

This is a gorgeous card Joanne!

Danni said...

What a wonderful card! Hope your day at the beach is a fun one!

Karen Motz said...

LOVE these bright colours...they SCREAM happy!!!! Have fun at the beach!

Nancy Riley said...

The colors and patterns you've selected totally captures a relaxing summer day at the beach! LOVE this card, Joanne!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card - so bright and cheery!! Loved the challenge Jo!! :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover