Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 24, 2009

Its a Double Bella Day!

Last summer, I had SUCH a blast playing along in the Dare to Get Dirty challenges onSplitcoast Stampers.

This summer, I'm so excited that I've had the chance to participate as a sample maker. You may know that I adore sketch challenges, so I was thrilled that Cindy Haffner asked me to play along in her sketch challenge today!

This cutie is "Lil' Artist" from Stamping Bella. Since I'm a crazy addicted crafter, I happen to have lots of little artists here at my daycare. They love to create, and I love to watch them color and draw. We're never without LOTS of crayons!

You'll find all the details on the challenges on THIS forum. New challenges are added every hour! How fun is THAT! There will be a random prize draw from participants that complete them all and upload their creations by August 1st!

Psst. I'll be back with another post at 2pm!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover