Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 25, 2009

Summer Breeze....

I've got another Dare to Get Dirty sample for you. This is a particularly fun sort of challenge, its a prior Splitcoast Dirty Dozen challenge that you all now get the chance to play along in "Mad for Music."

You'll find more about this in Deb Felt's Challenge today on the Splitcoast Stampers Dare to Get Dirty Forum.

I actually sent this card along to my mother and hopefully it made it there before I arrived with my brood and all their noise!

My inspiration for this card is "Summer Breeze." You may remember the original from Seals and Croft, but I just LOVE the remake from Jason Mraz. I have it on my ipod and its a great driving around, music up way loud type song. Go hunt for it on iTunes, you won't be disappointed.

Be sure to head on over to the Splitcoast Stampers Dare to Get Dirty Forum for all the challenges and have fun playing along! I can't wait to check out the galleries for all your amazing creations!

Summer Breeze

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Truly lovely...love your colours.... so soft and subtle

Unknown said...

Very relaxing! Love the ribbon and the top note die.

AKiteFlier said...

Oh goodness Joanne - can I just be there right now? Love it - and I agree - I have the Jason Mraz version of Summer Breeze but I grew up with the S & C version. ROckin card!

Sporty Stamper said...

Such a beautiful card!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I LOVE this!! Love the stamps you used too!!LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Joanne, this is GORJUSS...we were looking at it last night over at Mrs. Mac's house {our own MFT Idol chick!} Is it Karen Lockhart?? I thought it was and we didn't see who on your blog post. It is just beautifu!!

LindaH said...

was just browsing my google reader while trying to stay awake to see Dave on letterman....anyhooo...I have this stamp and this is a beautiful rendition of it!...may have to CASE this one day.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover