Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 19, 2009

I'm friends with Mambo....

It has been ages since I've done an SU only card. But, with the new catalogue coming out, and the new in colors being released, I placed up a little order to pick up a little bit of this Razzleberry Lemonade paper. Every year, the new In Colors take some time to grow on me, but let me say this, I'm friends with Mambo.....

My sweet friend and upline, Erica, let me borrow this adorable stamp set titled "Great Friend" for my class. I just love that the sentiment sits so sweetly within this framed element. Its also the perfect anchor for the butterfly in the set.

I wanted the girls in my class to get to play with the papers so this card is light on the stamping, and heavy on the patterned papers.

In case it seems a little quiet around here in the next few weeks, I thought I'd mention that I'm going to be in and out - stamping a little less than my usual breakneck pace!! Summer, has finally arrived, with some sun, and we're spending every spare moment outside, or swimming, or biking. Have a great day everyone!!


7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

This is gorgeous! Excellent layout to showcase the DSP!!! I agree, it always takes me time to get comfy with the new In Colors. I always have a mourning period for the retired In Colors..... Kiwi Kiss, especially!! sniff, sniff!!

Unknown said...

heee, i too have had to take some time to 'make friends' with the new colors, and mourn the old. I have become friends with everything but curry so far - mambo is by far my favorite.

Love your card, may have to make my own version :D

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Joanne! Love the colours!

Jody Morrow said...

GORGEOUS! I need that paper! :) Maybe after CHA... LOL

Jessie/knightrone said...

LOVE this!! The new colors are growing on me too...I still haven't used one of them though.

Michelle said...

This card is GORGEOUS! The in colors are gping to have to grow on me this year..

Michelle

Norine said...

this is so pretty love the DP and the design
Hugs
Norine

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover