Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 20, 2009

MFT's Customer Blog Hop!

Each month, I love celebrating MFT Day - its just a fun little excuse to get your MFT stamps all inky, on the 20th of any given month!

Well, this month, I've invited some special guests to come and celebrate with me for a little MFT Customer Hop!

All the invitations were sent based on some outstanding samples to the many challenges that MFT holds over on our forum. You can find all the details here.

I hope you have fun surfing around visiting some of My Favorite Things talented, and dedicated customers!

Don't forget to leave them all a little love for their hard work.... and be sure to add your work to the MFT challenges this month, because I'll soon be sending out invitations for the August Customer hop!

The last stop on the hop will be the Celebrate MFT July gallery on Splitcoast. Come on, show your My Favorite Things team spirit and add your creations using the keyword "CelebrateMFT0709."

Without further ado, I invite you to HOP on over to visit the first customer in our lineup today --- Melody! I'm always SO in awe of her work week after week!

Thanks for stopping by and have fun hopping!

Post a Comment

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover