Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 20, 2009

MFT's Customer Blog Hop!

Each month, I love celebrating MFT Day - its just a fun little excuse to get your MFT stamps all inky, on the 20th of any given month!

Well, this month, I've invited some special guests to come and celebrate with me for a little MFT Customer Hop!

All the invitations were sent based on some outstanding samples to the many challenges that MFT holds over on our forum. You can find all the details here.

I hope you have fun surfing around visiting some of My Favorite Things talented, and dedicated customers!

Don't forget to leave them all a little love for their hard work.... and be sure to add your work to the MFT challenges this month, because I'll soon be sending out invitations for the August Customer hop!

The last stop on the hop will be the Celebrate MFT July gallery on Splitcoast. Come on, show your My Favorite Things team spirit and add your creations using the keyword "CelebrateMFT0709."

Without further ado, I invite you to HOP on over to visit the first customer in our lineup today --- Melody! I'm always SO in awe of her work week after week!

Thanks for stopping by and have fun hopping!

19 Comments    Post a Comment:

Bonnie Lynn said...

Beautiful card as usual Joanne. I'm loving it.

Lisa H. said...

your card is gorgeous!!! (like always!). thanks for the invite, I had so much fun making my card. oh, and now I think I need this stamp!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card- love this stamp!!

Barbara said...

Gorgeous, Joanne!!! Looking forward to everyone's cards!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh what fun I love hops, love your card!!

Tracey said...

I love a good blog hop!! :)

Your card is beautiful Joanne!

Jody Morrow said...

Gorgeous card! I love it. :)

Unknown said...

beautiful card! love the colors you used!!

Anonymous said...

This card is gorgeous! Love the image and the colors!! I do not have any MFT stamps but they are going on my list for sure!!

Melody said...

Beautiful card Joanne! Thanks so much for including me in the hop!

B said...

So pretty (as usual!) :) Love hops -- what a great idea and thanks for organizing it!

Kim said...

This is SO exciting Joanne!!! Yay!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is super cute!! Love it!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful!! Love your coloring and the dp and colors!! Love that stamp!

Julie Dinn said...

Fantastic card Joanne! Thanks for starting the MFT Customer Blog Hop!

Christina Fischer said...

Hey there, friend! Your card is gorgeous! :)

Carolina said...

Stunning card Joanne! Love the colors and the layered flowers are just the perfect touch!!!

Michelle said...

I am LOVING this new stamp! It's just fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to get this stamp! Your card is BEAUTIFUL! Just makes me happy looking at it:)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover