Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 21, 2009

Cutie Gift Set

Last week, such a *sweet* little set was released from My Favorite Things Presents by Stephanie Fizer. Its called "Feelin' Fruity." I have a little thank you gift to give to a friend, and thought this would be a summery little bit of sweetness in her mailbox!

I inked up the strawberry and the watermelon for this little project and dug into my scrap pile for a summery assortment.

Quite often when you're making a card, you'll have enough "extras" from cutting down your cardstock that you can make two projects at once.

In this instance, I fiddled around with the leftovers and decided that I had enough to put together a bellyband with this circular panel to cover an acrylic box. Its filled up with Jolly Ranchers - I love that the clear box shows all the candies.

I've been reaching for this red, green and yellow pallette a lot lately. Maybe I've found a new favorite for the summer?

I wish that today was as cheery and sunshiney as this project. Its raining, and small people are crabby. I'm off to entertain them... and maybe sneak a piece of candy when they aren't looking!


10 Comments    Post a Comment:

Gretchen said...

Soo cute! I like that color combo too!

Rita said...

Beautiful color combo on this oh so pretty card, I luv it!

Rose Ann said...

I love your fruity gift set, Joanne!! Great colors, and what cute little faces!!

Basement Stamper said...

very cute, like that set and what you did with it!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is totally cute Joanne!! Love the cute color combo!!

Michelle said...

Joanne,

This is soo cute!!

Michelle

Jennie said...

Cute design, love the colors and what a cute little face :o)

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute! I love the cheery color combo and the sweetly colored fruit!

Jaymerz said...

This is adorable!! I love that color combo I may have to give it a try.

Anonymous said...

So loving this set...been playing with it all weekend!! Tootie cuteie alright!! Love your bright cheery stuff!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover