Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 14, 2009

Hello Dolly!


Sometimes do you create something that just makes you smile? I just love this sweet little dolly and I had SO much fun making this card!!! And really, when it comes right down to it, that's what its all about. Right?
Since the Bellariffic sketch this week is from Shannan, I took the liberty to fool with it a little - I flipped the placement of the embellies from the left to the right... it just worked better for me. But I know she won't mind because, she's the queen of just tweaking sketches - right?

This image is the recently released Ketto called "Dolly" from Stamping Bella. Isn't she sweeeeeet? And I paired it with more of the fun paper from October Afternoon that I've been having a blast playing with! Here's a hint, you'll find lots of October Afternoon paper HERE.

My fantastic friend and fellow Bellariffic Babe Karen dropped off a glaze pen (love that girl!) the other day and of course, I couldn't wait to give it a try on the hearts on Dolly's dress. Um, love it!

I hope you'll join us over at Blogabella today to see all the samples from the Babes, as well as all of the submissions sent in from Bella fans! Don't forget, there's a chance at prizes for submitting, as well as a prize given to someone in the Peanut Gallery!

9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jenn said...

So stinkin' cute! I can't wait to get this stamp...it's coming with my order! :)

Meahni said...

Oh this is too cute, I you did such a great job with this sketch! I am still waiting for my stamp to arrive, now that I've seen your's I'm so glad I did.

Karen Motz said...

She's adorable and I love the shiny hearts!!! :)

Tracey said...

Just adorable Joanne! Love your card!

stamping bella said...

love da little dolly! and OF COURSE the card and the PAYPAH!!!
mwah sistah

Jennie said...

This is so cute Joanne! Lovely card :o)

Shannan Teubner said...

TWEAK AWAY, my friend! Love this card!!!

kc_froglady said...

Adorable!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover