Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 15, 2009

I {heart} books

I realized I hadn't yet shared my sample for this week's My Favorite Challenge yet! This week, the challenge is to make something that is in a back to school theme!

I was thrilled to have an excuse to play with i{heart}books again from My Favorite Things presents. It is such a sweet sweet set!

Christina and I both reached for this fun apple printed paper from October Afternoon that we both picked up during our shopping spree at CHA.

I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge. Entries are due by Wednesday morning and the winner, along with the next challenge, will be announced on Thursday.

Sorry for the SHORT post today, headed out on a bike ride with the family - I'm not even kidding when I say we're riding our bikes to the library to return books and pick out new ones too. Seriously, a total coincidence! Love when that happens!

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tracey said...

Love this card Joanne! Gorgeous!

Bethany Paull said...

This is so stinkin' awesome! I love the layered flag sentiment and those great papers, along with the button, button, bow combo.

Punkydoodle Papers said...

Joanne this is amazing! I love all the wonderful paper! (jealous!) How fun that you were on your way to the library! So sweet!

Donna Marie said...

Love your paper choices!!!
Just adorable!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover