Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 13, 2009

Whatever.....

I know you're all familiar with the Bellas, and of course, those fun and funky Kettos. You know, I love those Turtles too! wink.

But, I finally picked up some stamps from the Jessica Rose Vol. 25 line at Stamping Bella. (That's where my fun little typewriter last week came from too...)

I love that there are so many lines over at Stamping Bella - I've got such a variety of options depending on my "stamping mood."

I went nautical with the color palette here...and added some twine accents. I'm in sort of a corner rounder mood lately... bemoaning that I didn't pick up that Corner Chomper at CHA. But guess what, Emily has it here in case you've been in a corner rounding mood lately too.

You can't see it here, but I covered the waves in Stickles (yes Karen, stickles! Can you believe it!) so that the waves are shimmery in real life. I've decided Stickles are okay so long as I'm sure I won't fidget with my card and smear them all over my finished project. Go ahead, ask me how many cards I've ruined with a Stickles then last minute adjustment.

I bought lots more of these Vol. 25 Stamps, and I'm looking forward to sharing another one with you next week! Be sure to stop back tomorrow, I've got a sweet little Ketto for you for Bellariffic Friday. Speaking of which, if you haven't submitted YOUR card for this week's sketch, they are due Today by 5pm!! See all the details HERE on Blogabella.



9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Julia Aston said...

what a fun card Joanne! I love the nautical feel and great colors - I haven't seen these stamps - will have to go check it out!!

Karen Motz said...

Yay Joanne...STICKLES!!! Aren't they SO much fun and shimmery and glittery! LOVE this card, and it's SO much better IRL. :)

Sandra MacLean said...

Such a great card Joanne! Love it! I've been eyeing that type writer and now I'm going to have to check out the rest of the line too! LOL

Jessie/knightrone said...

How totally cute...love that sentiment!! Totally cracks me up!!

Jody Morrow said...

That card is SO SO cute! I love it!

Karen said...

Totally fun image and sentiment!! Love your little 'x' stitch. The whole thing just made me smile! :>

Bethany Paull said...

OMG! I would have looked right over this stamp. But look how cute!

Carolyn King said...

too cute and the colors/dp are perfect with this image!

LindaH said...

this is WICKED cute! i don't even remember seeing that stamp, and i thought i had every single one of them committed to memory!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover