Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 28, 2009

The Cat's Pajamas Haunted Hop

Hope you've been having a SPOOKY good time hopping through The Cat's Pajama's Haunted Hop today! Its loaded with lots of inspiration with this month's Kitty Kat Pack which includes the Fright Night clear set, Hocus pocus buttons and this fantastic new glitter.

If you didn't come here by way of Alice's blog, and you just happened along this haunted happening, you'll want to head all the way back to Susan's blog (be sure to check out all the details from Susie on the challenge and tonight's give away so that you won't miss a thing!!) so that you don't miss any stops along the way. Don't forget, its TCP Tuesday which means that there's a new weekly challenge, with YOUR chance to be named the TCP Swanky Stamper!! Hope you'll come play once you've finished with the hop!

Alma will be choosing a random commenter and posting it to HER BLOG sometime on Friday, October 2nd.

In order to be eligible for the prize on the hop, contestants must leave a comment on each of our Haunted Hop stops. This month, we have several of our Swanky Stampers joining us on the hop for extra fun, and extra eye candy too!

For my project, I used the cutie patootie witchie in the Fright Night clear set as well as her spooky cauldron and of course the bats! I stamped the bats onto scrap so that I could add them back into the scene jutting out of my oval and popping up their wings.

You'll find the orange german glass glitter adorning Miss Witchy's outfit and the flames on the cauldron as well. Seriously this glitter is so sparkly because it is actually made from glass (just be careful not to let the little ones play with it!) The glitter assortment comes in little tubes, and there are four different colors included.

If you know me, you know that I'm always looking for a place to add some buttons to my project, and so, I was thrilled that there is a button assortment as part of this month's Kitty Kat Pack too! In hues of black, purple, orange and yellow, you'll have a rich assortment of buttons for your fall themed projects!

I'm super excited about the next stop on the hop, its Julie Masse! Julie was one of my very first bloggity friends, and I'm THRILLED to have her joining us on the hop this month!

Have a frightfully fun time hopping through the rest of today's samples, and thanks for stopping by!

36 Comments    Post a Comment:

Sandy said...

I love the colors in the card.

Alma de la Rosa said...

I don't know what is cuter, the card or the post!

Jackie said...

How cute! I love the little cauldron! What a great job on this card, too cute!

Linda Beeson said...

I so love the papers you used for your cute card.

Carol said...

Joanne, the colors on this card are SCARY FUN! :) that red is BOLD and works so beatifully on this card! And I I really like that frame around the image, CREEPY :) Just a great card, NICE job! :)

Unknown said...

Love those 3D bat wings!

Erika M. said...

Such a fabulous card - love it!

Unknown said...

So cute!! Love the orange glitter and the great popped up bats!! So fun to play along with all of you!! :)

Elizabeth Williams said...

I like EVERYTHING about this card! The bats are SUPER CUTE too! (Colors are great as well! )

JenRaff said...

Love the whole look and colors of this card -- the popping bats are great!

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

awww, i love it, joanne! she looks like how i felt yesterday at about dinner time!...a little witchy! have a stampy day and go ahead and give one of the kids time out today. it will make you feel better. LOL!!

JK said...

This is a totally rockin' card. I love the red. Very cool non-trad color but really if you think about it, red should be a halloween color...

Nina T.T. said...

Oooh, I totally love this card! The red/black seems vampire-ish.

Linda said...

I love the red/black color combo along with the elegant pattern to the dp! Love how you glittrafied the cauldron too!

Linda

love2stamp said...

Fabulous card, Joanne! Love the designer paper and colors... gives that dark and glowing look associated with Halloween. Very eerie! You did a great job coloring the witch and with the bats, glitter, ribbon and sentiment... well done!

Mary Ashby said...

Great card -- love the colors and all the fun little details...

nisha said...

Fabulous card! Love the red, I would have never thought to include it in a halloween card! ;)

maiahs_momma said...

great card :)!

Inky Hugs,
Catherine
catlevy@eastlink.ca

Maureen said...

So cute! I really love the little dimensional bats!

dpkennedy said...

Great dp! This is a great layout and adorable card!

KimJ said...

Too cute! Love what you did with the bats wings. TFS

bast830@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

So cute! Can't wait to get my hands on some of that orange German glass glitter!
Carrie C

Linda Carson said...

Adorable! Love the 3d bats!

Unknown said...

Love the fashionesta witch!
Sharon L

lorena b. said...

Those bats are too adorable!

Darsie Bruno said...

oh my gosh, I love, love this card! Elegant but spooky! Happy Halloween :)

Lisa Petrella said...

I love the background papers and the way the bats' wings "pop" off the card!! Beautiful work!

Buddha said...

You did a great job - love the shape behind your little witch.

Cat Tidwell said...

Tooo cute Joanne! LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Love your card..especially the paper! All of your work is fabulous, hope to see more of it!

thanks...michele h.

toners said...

Joanne, love how you used the glitter! Gorgeous!

Chris said...

needless to say I love your card and the button is totally cool. But you didn't use the frog, I fell in love with that frog and am now obsessed with him. I have to have him, it's scarey.

Jessica said...

Awesome card! I love all the little details: the bats, the glitter, and the buttons...so cool!

ann marie said...

love the colors the background paper looks like flames. and the details in the card

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Joanne! Love it!

woopsydaisy said...

This Hop has been so much fun. I love your card. The colors are great and the bats are awesome!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover