Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 28, 2009

Soft and Subtle Life

I'm usually a morning poster, but we're just back from a whirlwind weekend with the boys in NYC. It was outstanding, but we were go go go all weekend.

I'm now off to a doctors appointment, picking up our weekly crop share at the local farm, and then headed to Whole Foods to restock the fridge. I love weekends away, but I certainly pay the price come Monday when its laundry, food shopping and all the household things that went untended while we were away.

This is a card that I made for a family friend, she sends out many note cards and wanted to have a nice stash of them on hand.

This uses Life from Paper Trey Ink, designed by my very sweet and oh so talented friend Lisa Johnson. I recently saw several sheets of this Scenic Route Sonoma paper at my LSS and picked up what I believe was the last of it. The colors are SO me!

Hope you have a wonderful day, now, I'm off and running!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Rose Ann said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Joanne!! I love the beautiful image and pretty papers!!

Melissa K. said...

Very pretty!

Marisa said...

Just love this card. So soft and I'm a sucker for silhouette stamps so I'm in heaven with this beauty :D

Karen Motz said...

This is SO pretty! LOVE the soft shading around the image too. Can't wait to hear all about your trip to NYC...we'll have to make a latte date for next week. ;)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover