Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 26, 2009

Its a LuLu Blog Hop!

Hi everyone!

Good morning and welcome to the first Blog Hop for the LuLus! They're such a fun line within Stamping Bella and I can't wait to see what everyone has come up with for the occasion.

If you just stumbled upon the hop, you'll want to head back up to Emily's blog so that you don't miss anything along the way. If you came here from Vicky's blog, then you're exactly in the right place!

I stamped with Memento ink, and colored my image with Copics, but then for extra detail, I added clear glaze pen to the polka dots on her dress, and to coat her hair for a nice evenly inked shine. What I'd GIVE for hair so lustrous! *giggle*

Its hard to see here, but I created a shadow all around the image with my W00 and W01 markers. Its very faint, but helps to give some definition to the image.

Yes, I'm totally head over heels with this beautiful new line of papers from My Minds Eye called "Ohh, La, La." I stitched all around the panel, and of course added a button, bow and linen thread combo as my embellishment. (shocking, I know you're so surprised right??)

Have a WONDERFUL hop this morning - enjoy all the eye candy! Your next stop on the hop is


Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover