Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 26, 2009

Its a LuLu Blog Hop!

Hi everyone!

Good morning and welcome to the first Blog Hop for the LuLus! They're such a fun line within Stamping Bella and I can't wait to see what everyone has come up with for the occasion.

If you just stumbled upon the hop, you'll want to head back up to Emily's blog so that you don't miss anything along the way. If you came here from Vicky's blog, then you're exactly in the right place!

I stamped with Memento ink, and colored my image with Copics, but then for extra detail, I added clear glaze pen to the polka dots on her dress, and to coat her hair for a nice evenly inked shine. What I'd GIVE for hair so lustrous! *giggle*

Its hard to see here, but I created a shadow all around the image with my W00 and W01 markers. Its very faint, but helps to give some definition to the image.

Yes, I'm totally head over heels with this beautiful new line of papers from My Minds Eye called "Ohh, La, La." I stitched all around the panel, and of course added a button, bow and linen thread combo as my embellishment. (shocking, I know you're so surprised right??)

Have a WONDERFUL hop this morning - enjoy all the eye candy! Your next stop on the hop is


68 Comments    Post a Comment:

GabrielaD said...

Love it! Great card!!

Tammi said...

This is adorable, love the shiny dots on her dress, fabulous card!

Carisa said...

whoohoo for the blog hop!!! i love the details on your image.

MiamiKel said...

She's stunning! Such vivid detail - terrific card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Adorable Jo!!

Debbie said...

Joanne - this it totally adorable. I love what you did with the glaze pen. Just Fabulous!

Lesley said...

I love what you did with the clear glaze!

Unknown said...

So pretty Jo! Our Emma's look eerily similar - lol!! :)

arlene said...

Your card is great. Love the details on her dress. I have to agree that DSP is great.

Kelly Ellis (kraftykelly) said...

Just adorable... as usual!!!

Kelly Ellis (kraftykelly) said...

Just adorable...as usual! Soooo fun!!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Welcome! said...

Super cute card! Doin' the hop!!!

Elena said...

What a pretty card! I love the shiny dots on her dress! So cute!

Cindy Redding said...

I love the shine and your bow!

Anonymous said...

Another 'google' blogger. Good for you, bad for me. I can only post anonymously here cause I'm screwed up on it and can't get unscrewed!! However, your glazed little lulu is so very lovely in her copic colors and glossy accents. She is just as darling as can be.
Michele SCS-mitchygitchygoomy

Michele Boyer said...

Super sweet, Joanne! And I LOVE that paper!...I MUST get some! :)

Tanya said...

Love the colors! Great DSP and coloring!

Pinky said...

your LuLu is so darling. love the colours and the DP you used.

jen said...

so cute! I love that paper too!

Toothy said...

I love how you colored the image and how you did the ribbon.

Unknown said...

The polka dots are ad!orable

Barb E. said...

absolutely love it!!

Rebecca said...

Love the way you have made her dress 'pop' with the clear glaze! x

Priscilla said...

Love this stamp and your card is so cute!

Tracy said...

I love the design paper and the way you decorated her dress.

Debi said...

Oh my goodness this is just too cute

Shannan Teubner said...

Ooohh La La is right! LOVEEE this, Joanne!

Linda Carson said...

Picture perfect!

Jaymerz said...

Adorable Joanne!! I love it.

Anonymous said...

She lovely! I'm crazy for the Ooh-La La paper too.

Pat said...

How adorable!!

Anonymous said...

That is darling!
I love the sparkles...
em

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww this is very very pretty!!! I love the colors you used on this:) Beautiful job!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Tanya said...

Love the colors and the details on your image

Laura Evans said...

Love it!!!

Sara Henton said...

She's so adorable Joanne!! You did a perfect job

Miche said...

Darling card...lovin' those dots!!

Christy Lynn said...

I SO want that paper...and I had talked myself out of ordering that Lulu yesterday and now I'm regretting it. Super cute card!!!

Unknown said...

What an adorable card!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Joanne!

Karen Motz said...

She's so sweet Joanne! Love the lustrous hair...wink! And, I never tire of your bow-button-linen thread combo so keep it up! :)

scrapbookqueensassymouth said...

Very pretty, She looks so prissy!!!

Danni said...

Wonderful card!

Amber Hight said...

Oh she is precious! Love the pretty colors and that dp!

Megan said...

As if YOU didn't inspire my big bows....

I love them!! I love this paper paired with this image. Divine. Enjoy NYC!!

michelle in mi said...

Just adorable!

Maylee said...

She is darling! Love the way you've colored her.

Sue said...

Ooh la la, is she ever cute! Thanks for the idea about the shadow around the image. Have a great week!

crazy4scrappin said...

Awesome card...these Lulu's are so cute.

KanataNewf said...

Love the extra detail on the polka dots.

LORi said...

Wow...Fabulous!!!

Pat said...

How precious! I love the coloring.

Mary G. said...

Beautifully done! Great colors (and love that b/g paper!)

Kimberly said...

Super cute! Love the colors and the button with the ribbon!

Anonymous said...

This is great card - love it!

Rhiannon SCS - rhirhi

Lisa said...

I love the background paper! It is sooo pretty and looks great with your coloring.

yoorah said...

just gorgeous!

Jane B. said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

jjindp said...

Very attractive, way detailed

byulgzr said...

i love the glaze!

Betty J Schaub said...

what a beauty!

Mandi said...

So pretty. Love the colors. :)

Chrisd said...

So many details oooh aaah !

Gracie said...

I love this - Fab! Loving the blog hop!
Hugs
Grace
xxxxx

Jess Willison said...

Adorable!

Lori Craig said...

Darling...

Bethany Paull said...

Oh, it's perfect! I love the gel pen.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover