Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 25, 2009

Happy Friday, with a cupcake on top!

This week's Bellariffic sketch was provided by my sweet friend Karen! And girl, I love circles in a sketch!

For my sample, I grabbed my previously uninked "Is that a Cupcake on Your Head?" and my current go to paper from My Minds Eye called "Ohhhh, La, La"

Did you see the HUGE release that Emily put out on Wednesday? YIKES! Over forty new images. So amazing! I'll be sitting on pins and needles till my (ahem.... GIANT) new order arrives!

Be sure to stop by Emily's blog tomorrow at 10am CST for the LuLu Blog hop! You won't want to miss it, so many fun and amazingly talented friends are playing along! Its sure to be a blast!

In the meantime, you can hop on over to Blogabella to see all the samples from the Bellariffic Babes and all the fantastic samples that Emily receives from all of you in the Peanut Gallery too!

Have a totally fantastic, cupcake on your head type of day!!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover