Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 30, 2009

A little Tude

Good morning! This little cutie is one of the "Tudes" from Stamping Bella called Altee Tude and as you can see, she's sitting on Cloud Nine. (I'd love to be a fly on the wall one day when Em is naming the stamps, I bet it is hysterically funny!)

So, what am I on cloud nine about? Want to hear??

Is it seriously the last day of September? Really? Its been a very very busy month and I'm thrilled to say that I survived! *giggle*

I'm also over the moon with excitement that I just got a note from Stamping Bella that all my latest goodies are on their way to me in the mail!

I've got a new Bella Bindah with lots of new inserts coming in, lots of that sweet Bo Bunny Double Dot paper, I also picked up several of the new stamps "Coco with a Cupcake," "Noah the Computer Guy," and "Jackson the Champion" and I can't *wait* to ink up "You Decorate My Life." Have you gone over to peek at the latest additions to the Stamping Bella lineup? What is YOUR new favorite?

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

soooooooooooo beautiful!! i LOVE her!!! i TRY to stay away from bella cause i could easily drop serious cash (i say as i head over there now!! lol!)

xoxo

Melody said...

She is soooo cute! Love the paper and the felt flower.

Cheryl said...

This is gorgeous Joanne, love everything about it!

Kelly Ellis (kraftykelly) said...

Hey Joanne. It was great meeting you in Vermont. I have this stamp on my Bella wish list. Now it's moving up the list to just behind the wee turtle tot with the flowers... take care!

Lisa H. said...

really cute, Joanne. looks great with those papers. Thanks to you (wink, wink ;) I'm placing an order soon. I love all the new little boy stuff, some of the Lulu's and of course the cute little turtles. Lucky me, I just won some bella bucks!

Bethany Paull said...

This is amazing. She is so darling. and the papers and minimal embellishments are PERFECT.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover