Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 1, 2009

Get Ghosting!

Have you seen the latest? MFT is offering the CUTEST Digi Stamp Kit featuring artwork from Stephanie Fizer. I'm totally in love with the image and was so excited to download, print and get coloring!

You can purchase just the image alone here, or a little Digi Kit called "The Boo Crew" which contains this cute poem, sentiments and several project ideas!

This was the perfect excuse to welcome October with a little friendly neighborhood ghosting! This event, is honestly, one of my son's very most favorite things to do all year. He nearly pees his pants laughing so hard each year.

And, I'm pretty sure that my neighbor knows exactly who gave her this little bucket o' treats, and if she didn't, well, now the cat's out of the bag!!

What is fantastic about this being a digi image is that you can resize it to whatever size you need for your project, and of course, how great is it that you have it right away, no need to wait for shipping!

I printed it out onto some high quality cardstock suitable for my Copic work, and got colorin'!

This cute little acrylic bucket is from MFT, and I usually hoard these babies... yikes, this is my last one (note to self, reorder!!) When I adhere cardstock to these, I like to sew my layers together. Not only for the cuteness factor, but to hold all the layers together evenly. You can *just* see a bit of the stitching on the cardstock band on the side.

The cute wide width twill ribbon is leftover from my Mr Roboto Kit as a bow around the bucket. Then, I realized that my scraps would be perfect for the coordinating door hanger, so that your neighbors know you've already been ghosted! I used a little bit more ribbon for the hanger, and stitched it between the layers of designer paper and cardstock to keep everything in place. Finished off with a felt flower and a bright yellow button.

Be sure to hop around to see some of the other amazing samples with this kit, Christina, Amy, Michelle and Kathy all have samples for you. I know Jody has one too, but she's holding out on you... go beg her to see it because its ADORABLE!!

Coincidentally, today's My Favorite Challenge is to Get Digital! You can find all the details on THIS thread on the MFT Member Company Forum! Hope to see you there!


5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Amy said...

Hi Joanne! I just love your card today, but I have a big question for you regarding this new wave of "digital" images......when you purchase digital images, do you only get to use that digital image just ONCE???????? I thought I read the images are $3 (and some change), but that's awfully expensive for just one image. So, I must not be understanding the whole digital image concept yet, uh? Could you clarify for thos of us that are strictly "old time stampers"??? Thanks!!!

Lisa Foster said...

WOW! SOOO Adorable!!! You did an outstanding job! This is so fun!
Hugs,
L

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just too cute!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh what cuteness, so darling.

Leah said...

Love that digi image but I have a question about printing. Did you have any trouble with your printer ink running when you colored with Copics? I have an inkjet printer (Epson), so I'm hoping it will be ok if I use high quality paper?

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover