Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 23, 2009

Bella's Birthday Bash!

Grab a cup of coffee and settle in for LOTS of news today! I've got a TON of information to share today, and I'm adding a sweet little Christmas card using Bo Bunny Double Dot paper, and this sweet "Merry Christmas Branch with Birdies"

This card is clean and simple, but I think its my favorite thing I've made in a while... I just LOVE the green and red color combination. It makes me *happy* just looking at it.

Stamping Bella is planning something HUGE! Did you know that it will soon be Stamping Bella's Third Birthday! There are three fun events planned to celebrate and trust me, you won't want to miss any of them!

ONE: First of all, you're all invited to join the Bella Bash Contest! Emily and all the Bella Babes will be searching for the most delish project in Bellaland! Let your creativity guide you to create a project that celebrates Bella's 3rd Birthday. You must use only Stamping Bella stamps in your creation and you can choose to use any of the lines that Stamping Bella offers. The winner will receive the entire new release from Stamping Bella, a value of lots of mooooolah!!!!! The winner will also be featured as a Guest Bellarific Babe on Bloggabella during the month of January. The winner will be announced on Bloggabella on December 7th. Be sure to find all the entry details on Splitcoast HERE.

But wait! There's MORE!!!

TWO: Birthday Bash Blog Hop - Come join us on what we hope will be the BIGGEST Bella Blog Hop yet! Just TRUST me when I say you won't want to miss out on this hop!! There will be THREE prizes hidden along the way, and one lucky blog hop participant will also win $100 in Bella Bucks - so get on over and sign up on the thread HERE.

THREE: To top it all off, On December 7th will be Stamping Bellas Birthday Bash Release! Emily will announce the Birthday Bash Contest winner, Blog Hop winners, and and we'll party Bella style with a huge release featuring artwork from most of the Stamping Bella artists!!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you for the Birthday Bella Bash!

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Lisa H. said...

ACK!!! sooo much fun! and your card is Amazing!!!! you should LOVE it, I do :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable cards! I love the way you tied the bow. I look forward to see your new posts. Do you have any tutorial or know about one that shows how to tie it?

Ellen

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover