Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 24, 2009

Merry Mittens!

Its TCP Tuesday again, and this week, I'm not slacking off.... I was able to pull something out of my hat to play along! Truth be told, my first card for this challenge was just terrible, so it was filed, circularly, and I gave it another try. I'm so glad, because I had a blast making this card, and I totally am lovin it. (Oh, so rude! But come on, its pink, and green, but buttons and glitter.... aaack!!!)

This week's hostess with Mostess is Amy - and she's the boss. Pardon the pun, its just that she wants you to use some embossing on your project!

If you haven't played along in TPC Tuesday - be sure to stop by Amy's place not only to drool over her amazing sample, I've seen it, and you'll
LOVE it - but also, to grab all the rules to play along!

I dry embossed with my Cuttlebug on the light pink panel, and I heat embossed the sweet little mitten image from Kitty Christmas. A quick stamp with Brilliance ink, pop on some clear embossing powder and a quick zippity zappety of the heat gun and it makes for such a nice extra detail on your project.

I picked up a little Martha snowflake punch last week, and I coated that baby with glue, then dipped it that amazing Holiday Glitzy glitter ....ooooh does it twinkle so purty!

Since I have *lots* of TCP in my stamp nook, I grabbed the sentiment from Penguin Christmas - um, I love mix and match... I haven't made a little sentiment flaggy in a while, and I just love them!

Totally *not* a mailable card, but I do still like it. Why can't I ever make something that requires just one stamp... *giggle*

I hope you'll play along with this week's TCP Tuesday challenge, I'm off to add my creation to the Guestbook on Alma's blog.

Huge news!! Alma's offering a huge 25% discount off of internet orders November 26th through November 23rd! This is a retail only sale, and does not include the Kitty Kat Pack. You'll find all the details here - happy shopping!

9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tracey said...

WOW! Your card is gorgeous Joanne! Love it!!

Barbara said...

Gorgeous, Joanne!!! Just gorgeous!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Oh man, is this ever SWEET! Love it, Jo!

Georgia said...

Love your card and style!

Chris said...

your card is boss too! I love the buttony bow.

Shaunna Lasley said...

This one is is wondeful! love the stamp and your bow and the snowflake are beautiful together!

Do you care if I ask what size it is?

Allison said...

This is so sweet. I love the big bow and the buttons!

Alma de la Rosa said...

I adore this. So pretty and sweet.

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh This card is absolutely gorgeous Joanne. I adore it. You have coloured it perfectly. xo Jackie

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover