Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 24, 2009

Merry Mittens!

Its TCP Tuesday again, and this week, I'm not slacking off.... I was able to pull something out of my hat to play along! Truth be told, my first card for this challenge was just terrible, so it was filed, circularly, and I gave it another try. I'm so glad, because I had a blast making this card, and I totally am lovin it. (Oh, so rude! But come on, its pink, and green, but buttons and glitter.... aaack!!!)

This week's hostess with Mostess is Amy - and she's the boss. Pardon the pun, its just that she wants you to use some embossing on your project!

If you haven't played along in TPC Tuesday - be sure to stop by Amy's place not only to drool over her amazing sample, I've seen it, and you'll
LOVE it - but also, to grab all the rules to play along!

I dry embossed with my Cuttlebug on the light pink panel, and I heat embossed the sweet little mitten image from Kitty Christmas. A quick stamp with Brilliance ink, pop on some clear embossing powder and a quick zippity zappety of the heat gun and it makes for such a nice extra detail on your project.

I picked up a little Martha snowflake punch last week, and I coated that baby with glue, then dipped it that amazing Holiday Glitzy glitter ....ooooh does it twinkle so purty!

Since I have *lots* of TCP in my stamp nook, I grabbed the sentiment from Penguin Christmas - um, I love mix and match... I haven't made a little sentiment flaggy in a while, and I just love them!

Totally *not* a mailable card, but I do still like it. Why can't I ever make something that requires just one stamp... *giggle*

I hope you'll play along with this week's TCP Tuesday challenge, I'm off to add my creation to the Guestbook on Alma's blog.

Huge news!! Alma's offering a huge 25% discount off of internet orders November 26th through November 23rd! This is a retail only sale, and does not include the Kitty Kat Pack. You'll find all the details here - happy shopping!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover