Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 27, 2009

Polly's got Packages!

Happy Friday! Its Bellariffic Friday again, and my sweet friend Dana came up with the sketch for this week's challenge. I'm trying to build up a small stash of Christmas cards so I reached for Polly Packages - who shamefully hadn't been inked yet.

As this post goes up, some of you are probably already waiting in lines for midnight sales, or are catching a few zzz's before heading out before the sun to grab some deals.

Me?? I *wish* I had it in me, but I just love sleep, and hate cold WAY too much to consider the notion of waiting in line no matter how good those bargains are! I will however, be stalking for deals on Cyber Monday! I only wish I looked as chipper as sweet Polly when out shopping, but I'm usually running about frantically trying to cross things off my list!

Okay, so.....I noodled the sketch just a little and instead of the line of embellies, I used a strip of self adhesive half pearls. I've been on a little pearl kick lately, you'll have to excuse me. *giggle*

Quick post from me today - belly full of Turkey........ So, be sure to head on over to Blogabella to see all the submissions for the week, I always love when that post comes up and I can drooool over all the samples! I also hope you'll take a moment to hop on over and sign up for the Stamping Bella Birthday Bash Blog Hop!! You'll find all the details on all the Birthday Bash Events here, and trust me when I say there are some HUGE prizes along the way, you won't want to miss it!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Joanne!

Dana White said...

sweet, sweet, sweet - I LOVE that punch I wish mine would show up in my mailbox!!

Lori said...

Fantastic card! My Bella's haven't had any love in awhile, so maybe I can get to the birthday bash, thanks for the info.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover