Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 13, 2009

Lollipops in class

"Lollipop Lollipop, Oh Lolly-LollyLolly."

I can't help it, I sing it every time I stamp with them. I sing it every time I *think* about them.

If you han't noticed, I'm loving the Lollipops from Stamping Bella. So, I was super glad that this week's Bellariffic Challenge was a wild card so that I could continue to stamp with these cuties!

(Oops oh by the way, if you came here looking for my Friends With Flair Friday post - its just below. I've been busy this morning!!)

This little sweetie pie is Averie, and I just loved her adorable little tutu. I grabbed this fun piece of paper from Bella Boulevarde. I was HOOKED on this paper this spring, used it relentlessly, and was happy to run across another piece in my stash. Try as I might, I just couldn't cover it up with anything else. So, instead I stitched it. Around twice with the "drunk stitch" (that's what I call the intentionally crazy one...crooked on purpose... which if you know me and my OCD tendancies with just this sort of thing, is hard for me to do....)

As I was coloring in Miss Avery, I decided that not only was she tutu wearing, but that she was actually, AT ballet class. So I freehanded a ballet barre. But um, as I'm no illustrator, its not perfect, but you get the idea no?

I added some little freckles to her rosy cheeks too. Um, I love those Lollies, and I'm off to add a few that I didn't pick up last week into my cart. What was I thinking not scoffing up those baby bug ones too?

I'm pleased that my kid birthday stash is growing. And, of course, that in the meantime, these sweet babies are keeping me company.

Be sure to pop on by Blogabella today. Emily will have samples from all the Babes, as well as all the amazing samples you all contributed! You did play right? Because if you didn't.... you're missing out on the chance at free loot my friends!!

8 Comments    Post a Comment:

Dana White said...

Seriously you are killing me with all the sweet lollipops; I'm still waiting for mine! Have a great weekend hope the legs recovered from yesterday

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Joanne! I love the colours on this!!

Karen Motz said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! I love the ballet barre you added. I'm happy to report that my Lollipops arrived today...yippeeeeeeeeee!!!

ANAT S said...

Your card is so beautiful

Meahni Pieterse said...

I'm still waiting for my order too, it's nothing new though, being so far I always wait weeks :-)
You did such a great job, the barre is so clever. Such a pretty girlie card, love it.

Lisa H. said...

looks beautiful! love the bar you created for here, it looks like it's supposed to be there! nice work.

LORi said...

Oh Joanne...you have made my heart smile!! Super wonderful card and I LOVE the floor and bar...very clever!! Thanks you for lovin' my Lollipops and taking EXCELLENT care of them!!!!

Big Sticky Lollipop Hugs ~ LORi BOYD

Kelly Mahany said...

What a cutie Pa-tutu-ie!! LOL! Love it and great coloring!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover