Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 20, 2009

Giant Bows... Giant Appletinis... Yes Please!

Was I ever SO excited when I saw that Cards Magazine Blog has a challenge this week to use Big Bows. I mean **come on** that's only one of my very favorite adornments for a card.

And imagine that, I just *happen* to have a new card to share with you using the most recent release from The Cat's Pajamas featuring nothing other than, a big old bow!

You may have noticed, I'm having a serious love affair with this Mistletoe paper from Making Memories!

If you ever receive a card from me in the mail, you'll often find a hand written note which says "Please floof the bow!" Because, it always kills me that they get crushed in the mailing, so I save them for people that know how to preen them back to life after mailing. *giggle*

My friend Poochie is hanging out next to a larger than life appletini - which is just about what the doctor ordered after the week that I've had. My good pal, Tuxedo Poochie is part of the adorable and fun set "Make Merry"

As I write this, my sweet hubby is landing at the airport and should be home in the next hour or so. I'm off for the last spin around the house to put away laundry, empty trash bins and set something tasty on the table. After a week in a shoebox sized hotel room, I like to have the house all beautiful for him (instead of having it look like a tornado came through here all week....)
Have a *wonderful* weekend everyone!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover