Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 11, 2009

Blinged Out Lollypops!


This week's Bellariffic Challenge was to add some bling to your project! How fun because I was just wishing I had a Christmas Lollypop stamp, and decided that I'd simply turn one of them into a party girl!

Her dress has a silver sash, and has been given a few coats of clear glaze pen to make it satiny.

I also added lots of my favorite Glitzy to some strips of scor tape to add some sparkle to my patterned papers. You'll also see a **teeny** row of half pearls just above the ribbon (below the apron lace punch) and of course, its not possible for me to make anything this week that doesn't have a glitter snowflake!

I also had a fun find... black glaze pen = Mary Janes!

I hope that you had a lot of fun adding bling to a Stamping Bella project this week. I can hardly wait to see what all the Babes came up with for this challenge! Be sure to stop by Blogabella today to see it all! I'm about ready to start stalking my post-lady for my goodies from last week's launch. Did you buy anything? I've got a LOT of new Bella love on order, and I can't HARDLY WAIT. Really.. Sleep. Is. Overrated.

12 Comments    Post a Comment:

Leslie said...

So, so pretty!! Love her Mary Janes and of course that glittered snowflake - how do you make those? What kind of glitter? I LOVE them!

The Spotted Chick said...

She's just darling Joanne!! Gotta add the shine to the black Mary Janes. he-he!! Super cute card!

Jody Morrow said...

OMG that is ADORABLE!

Karen Motz said...

love love LOVE this!!! Totally ADORABLE!!!!

Rose Ann said...

She is oh-so-sweet, Joanne!! Love your card!

Chris said...

I enlarged the pic to get a good look at those pearls, they are adorable. it's a totally cute card. love all that red.

Tracey said...

Love this Joanne! A fabulous card!! xx

Jessica Diedrich said...

TOTALLY adorable, Joanne!

Stampin Mindy said...

Super cute, love all the different patterned papers. Looks great!

KanataNewf said...

Just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Joanne, this is adorable! Love the dp you used and your colouring as usual rocks!

Christina Fischer said...

ACK!!!! This is fabulous! SO many great details! I knew if I stopped by here I'd be inspired -- you never disappoint! :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover