Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 10, 2009

More snowflakes, and a few fun details....

Just a quick little post for you today....

I'm working on some upcoming deadlines, and fulfilling some etsy orders too... so in the meantime, how about some more snowflakes to keep you company?

I've got a project all ready to be photographed for this week's Bellariffic Friday Challenge. I'm hoping the light cooperates with my plans...

Don't forget to send your BLING'ed out creation to Emily by Thursday at 5pm. You'll find all the details on Blogabella!

You may have noticed that I added a c-box over on the side bar for any of you that have any questions. I get questions in the comments sometimes and there isn't really a great way to respond, so be sure to add your questions to the C-box and I'll write you back! ;-)

By the way, I owe responses to two of you that emailed me one with a ribbon question and another question about Copic colors on my Shake it Bear Card. I'll take care of that Thursday - promise!!

Oh, and FUN news that I can't believe I didn't mentioned yet! My "achoo!" card was selected as one of the honorable mentions by Nichole at Paper Trey Ink last week. Was I ever TICKLED pink!

9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Lisa H. said...

you are making me want some of those snowflakes! cute work, and I congrats on the honorable mention, I saw it and it made me smile! congrats!

Karen Motz said...

SO pretty Joanne!!! I feel I may have to run out and buys some snowflake dies!! Darn you Joanne-enable-abella!!!

Lisa Foster said...

So very beautiful!!! I haven't been to visit in a while, so I did some scrolling back...wow..you are such an inspiration!!! Just love your creativity and style!
Hugs,
Lisa

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Joanne!

Congrats on the honourable mention. That is awesome!!

Allison said...

Gorgeous card!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

so beautiful honey!!!

Leslie said...

Oooh, that's pretty! Congrats on the honourable mention - you deserve it - your cards are beautiful!

Rose Ann said...

I love the snowflake theme! Beautiful ensemble!!

Chris said...

I like the combo of the blue and craft.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover