Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 8, 2009

Sweet Sunday on a Tuesday

I'm on a sketch challenge tear this week! I finally had some time to play with Karen's Sweet Sunday sketch, and I'm so glad I did. I've always loved a great sketch as a project jump start, and with all the hectic of the holidays, I can use every bit of jump start I can get!

After a trip to Right at Home over the weekend, I had some super, super cute new paper from Collage Press ready and waiting. I hadn't yet inked up one of my new Pure Innocence girls from MFT so I was all set to go!! This sweetie pie is called "Merry Kissmas!"

I know, again again on the buttons, and glittered snowflakes. I tried! I really tried to leave this one pure white, but in the end, my hand grabbed for the glue, and
glittered that baby right up. If you're adding several buttons on a project, I like to mix up how they're threaded. One up and down, one criss crossed, one tied. And yes, one on a snowflake. ...Hangs head.... but really. I didn't add a big bow here - can you believe it?

I hope you all have a wonderful day. Me, I'm off to print out some more sketches. This is fun!!

12 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tracey said...

Absolutely fabulous Joanne! I love this sweet image!! xx

Amy Sheffer said...

LOVE this, Joanne! So sweet!! Beautiful papers, coloring, and embellishments!

Stampin Mindy said...

What a great layout! Love that image and the buttons!

Karen Motz said...

OMG...she is PURE SWEETNESS!!!!! Of course, you KNOW I love all the pink. Mine is sitting on my stamp table just waiting for ink!!!

Melody said...

She is so cute and I love your buttons and snowflake!

Jody Morrow said...

That card is SO SO cute! Love it!

Dana White said...

Joanne she is so cute I can't wait until mine arrive!!

Unknown said...

joanne...this is precious! great colors, coloring, papers, and button accents! awesome job! :)

Lisa H. said...

she's a beauty! and stop apologizing for those glittery snowflakes-I love them!

paula said...

So perfectly sweet Joanne! I love it!! :)

KanataNewf said...

everything about this is just beautiful.

Raven B said...

I love the color combination. A beautiful card!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover