Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Bella!!!

Happy Birthday Stamping Bella!!

Did you all have a BLAST hopping through the HUGE Bella Birthday Hop on Saturday? It was amazing to see everyone celebrating - it was just eye candy after eye candy (after eye candy...) and it was SO fun to see people hopping along all weekend long! Thanks for stopping by!

I'm so excited that I have TWO more samples to share with you today from the Bella Bash Release! Be sure to follow along on Em's blog for all the details!
The first is another from Christy Croll - this little guy is The King of the Wild Things! I squealed when I saw him, and then my two boys flipped out. You see, I happen to have a little boy who is much like Max from the Wild Things.

Sometimes the sweetest little buddy, and sometimes, um... quite mischievous and we'll leave it at that!

This is Jen's Sketch for You to Try from this past Saturday. Sewing around that panel with my sewing machine was maybe not my greatest idea, the sewing is a bit, shall we say, wild? *giggle*

My second sample today is from a completely new line over at Stamping Bella...its just for some fun cards for all the guys in your life - you know, YOUR Real Dudes!

My little dude today is a TV watching type fella. If this were my DH, we'd need TiVo and picture in a picture too. He's always watching about four shows at the same time. He's pausing one, flipping over to see what's going on during something else that's live, hopping out on commercial breaks. Its TV whiplash...

My dude today is... follicle challenged, but the next go around, I might just add some more locks...

From what I hear, these Real Dudes can do just about anything! Here's a hint....I know of at least one other sistah on the team that has one to play with!

I added three coats of clear glaze pen to the front of my TV screen to give it a shiny, glass like appearance. I kept the layout pretty basic, as after all, come on, he's a DUDE!

Be sure to stop by Blogabella today to see ALL the new sets coming out today. Emily will also be announcing the winners from the Blog Hop and the Bella Bash Contest too! You'll also want to blurf around to visit all the Bellariffic Babes (see my sidebar for links.) You just never know who might have a PEEK at some of the new images being released today!

12 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tracey said...

Oh my goodness, that first image is too cute! I love both of your cards! Fabulous!! xx

Unknown said...

Great cards! Your layouts are fabulous! Fun images too!

Stampin Mindy said...

Great cards, love the layouts!

LindaH said...

You are so funny...I love stopping by, not only to see your cards, but to read what you have to say! I wish there was a Cristy Croll around when my boys were little...but now...I'm pretty darn sure I'll be able to find some Dude's that are just perfect for them!

Lisa H. said...

ahhhhh! I'm in love, no surprise! cute cards, today, Jo!

Christy C said...

Wow. Again, I am in awe. Thanks for making another day better with your creativity.

Unknown said...

joanne...this is so stinkin' cute! beautiful coloring, and your stitching is fantabuous! awesome card!

Unknown said...

Oh my he's adorable!! So sweet Jo! :)

Raven B said...

These images are adorable.

Chris said...

that dinosaur laddy is terribly cute!

Jody Morrow said...

SO SO cute! Love the boy cards! My order is placed and now I just have to WAIT! :)

paula said...

can I say CUTE enough times...NO! I can't wait to color these boy images....you and Linda make me wanna do "boy" things, and that ain't easy sistah!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover