Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 6, 2010

A Beary Special Day...

A beary special day, begins with coffee! YUM! (Okay, lets be real, every single day begins with a coffee around here.... goodness do I LOVE my Keurig!)

I love that my boys have come to appreciate the beauty of no school and no work on Saturday mornings! Hooray for that!!

Its funny that sleeping in till 8 or 8:30 now seems like an enormous luxury!

Of course, I have a nice cup of coffee while we have family breakfast and make our game plan for the rest of the day....

I've got another preview of the soon to be released "A Beary Good Year" from The Cat's Pajamas!

This is a 4x4 pop up gift card holder, I know that I took a photo of the inside, before I mailed it off to its destination, but guess what --- I can't find it. ....Groan....

I stamped the bear to kraft paper and then colored it with my prismacolor pencils and trimmed him all out. He's been added into my little paper stitched scene. I free handed my first little hill, then flipped the paper over and traced it onto another scrap. This way, I had two hills with symmetrical curves.

And you all know that I loooove the Glitzy Glitter - did you see the latest assortment? All sorts of pinks and this gorgeous rich red!

Don't forget, that there is a HUGE prize up for grabs.... and all you've got to do is come up with the best name for Mr, um, or is it Mrs, Bear.

10 Comments    Post a Comment:

Lisa H. said...

YES! 8 am sleeping in does feel like a luxary....ah the simple things. LOVe your adorable card-those hills are too cute!

Christina Fischer said...

We're surrounded by snow this morning, so we all slept in -- I just might sleep all day! LOL

I LOVE my Keurig -- it's the best gift I've received in a long time!

Totally adorable card, BTW!!!!! :)

CraftyMomOf3 said...

soooooooooooo adorable jo! LOVE him!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What an adorable bear card :) Love your coloring and kraft cs!

TFS! hugs, margie

Karen Giron said...

Oh my word, that is darling!!! I am totally loving the grassy hills with all the flowers and the bear is super cute. Love it!!!

Unknown said...

joanne...this is just the cutest thing ever! love the colors, the stitching, the bear...love it all! i used that same paper pack for an mft card that will be going up tonight right after midnight...i just had to use one of the pure innocence images. i adore that line, sister!

beautifully done...as usual!

Tracey said...

This is so adorable Joanne! I love it!

Rose Ann said...

Your bear is so cute, Joanne...and I love your glitzy heart!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

WAY too cute. Love that teensy coffee!

Anonymous said...

Ok, this one is freakin' adorable...ok, I will buy the set now! LOL

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover