Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 7, 2010

Sweet Sketch...Turtle Style

A few weeks ago, I discovered that there was a Turtle Tot from Stamping Bella that I didn't already own!! (I know.... right????) So, of course, I scoffed it right up on my next visit..... It has been at least a few weeks since I've used one of my beloved Turtles, and this one is just perfect for Valentines!!

This sketch uses Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch. And you know what happens when you go with the flow of a sketch challenge, instead of fooling with it, your card comes together SUPER fast!!!

I think my problem lately with sketch challenges, is trying to fit in too many different patterned papers. So, today I kept it nice and clean. I used this green "Stomp" paper from My Minds Eye, and a ledger paper (which in my humble opinion, is always a sweet choice) and reached for a fresh pack of watercolor paper and painted up a little Turtle Love.

Today I have two pieces of Stamping Bella news to share with you:

**Did you see there will be a Stamping Bella "Love Me Do" blog hop this coming Saturday - February 13th? You can find the signup thread HERE on Splitcoast!**

I also hope you'll play along in this week's Bellariffic Friday. We kept it easy for you this week, so seriously you've got no excuse not to play along! LOL! The theme this week, is Valentines!! Samples due to Emily by Thursday at 5pm EST!

I'm sure, like me, you've got a MILLION Valentines to make right? So make up one for Friday's challenge, and then another for Saturday's blog hop! Hope to see you then!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover