Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 4, 2010


I just wanted to pop up a quick note that I've just uploaded LOTS of my recent creations to my etsy site in case you have any recent favorites! You can find them HERE

Thank you all SO much for all your sweet comments! I'm simply honored to have your company day after day! You are the reason that I'm here blogging!

An extra special thanks to those of you that have helped by purchasing finished cards and my *extra* stamp sets. I do so truly appreciate your support!

Here's just a snippet of what I've moved over for sale.... please click over to my etsy site if you see anything you'd like to make your own!



2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Bonnie Lynn said...

So are we an autie again yet?

Leslie said...

Can I get one of the teacher cards? It sold out too quick!!!

creativecrafting08@yahoo.com

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover