Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 4, 2010

Sketch Challenge Cheater (...again...)

I don't know when it happened that I became such a cheater at sketch challenges.

Clearly this week, my inspiration was from Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch, but I just couldn't hide that cute striped paper, I had to fool with the layers just a little bit.

You may recognize this as the Appley Bowl Hugabugg, but I switched out the bowl of apples for a glitter covered heart. Yes, I'm a wee bit obsessed with the glitter lately.

Here's another snippet of my Pink Paislee Cupid Collection paper. Pinks, Reds, Baby Blues.... ahhh, so simply sweet.... no?

Don't forget that tomorrow is Bellariffic Friday, and that your samples are due by 5pm today to Emily! This week's challenge is a sketch, provided by Shannan!

Remember to play along with the Bellariffic Friday challenges each week, so that you get a chance at the prize that Emily awards at random to one lucky participant! It is so fun to see the weekly roundup with all of your adorable creations on Blogabella!

See you tomorrow with my sketchy sample (and, guess what, I didn't even fiddle with the sketch for tomorrow. yeah me!)

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Erin Smetak said...

Very cute! I wouldn't want to hide that awesome paper either! LOL! And your glitter heart is just perfect for her to hold!

Country Mouse said...

I love this! Love the glitter heart too!!! What a sweet card!

paula tracy williamson said...

OMGosh....SO cute! I love how you layer, you cards are always so pretty!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover