Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 3, 2010

MFT's February Shop Hop

I hope you all are having a blast hopping along tonight as the MFT Store opens with the February Release!

If you've just hopped on over from Jody's blog and her (as always) stunning sample you're in the right place... However, if you've just stumbled upon the hop, be sure to start up at Kim's place, so that you don't miss a single detail!

So, all the girls on the design team are sharing one last project tonight.... and I am so in love with this sweet new "Hurry Home" Jolinne. I used my very last piece of watercolor paper and painted in the scene.

I've combined a kraft base with a MFT's Hot Fudge cardstock for my matting. I just love that POP of the contrast between the two. And yes, there I go with the double ribbons again. I can't help myself.

Once again I had totally run myself right out of room, so I added the sentiment to the inside of my card. Which, was totally fine, as my desktop was "scraptastic" and this helped me clean up just a little bit.

Now, take a little breath, and then stop by to visit Amy's blog. (The reason I say take a breath first is because I always GASP when I see her gorgeous work.) I'm sure what she's got cooked up for you tonight, is nothing short of amazing!

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit tonight and HAVE FUN SHOPPING!!!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover