Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 30, 2010

Quick Notes on a Busy Week

Its been a little quiet over here on the blog lately, but its been crazy in real life. I've been busily preparing samples for the upcoming launches for both MFT and TCP. All I can say, is get excited. Be very excited.Because cute things are coming.

I'll have my first sample for the upcoming TCP Release tomorrow, and I'm hoping to get another done today so that I'll have one on Friday as well. And then, get this....I'll have samples for MFT Saturday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday! I know. Seriously! Its a HUGE release!

This past weekend I got to visit with both Kim and Alma who were here in Boston for a trade-show. Kim and I had a fun shopping excursion on Saturday morning. That afternoon I taught a class for MFT, then helped facilitate in Alma's class. After a quick bite to eat and an hour off our feet, we had three hours of make and takes with store owners that evening.

We had so much fun, and I got to meet so many of the wonderful retailers who carry the MFT and TCP lines, it was a blast! (waves hello to all my new friends!)

I'll have my make and take sample to share with you soon, but it has some new release goodies included, so not just yet! (evil, I know...)

I bought this set from Paper Trey, so very long ago, and even made this sweet little notebook. Which I then promptly forgot to blog. Honestly, I had big big plans for this sweet set. And I WILL put it to good work. Soon. Okay, soon-ish....

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Pam said...

Note Pad is really cute. Can't wait to see how you did it. You definitly inspire me. Thanks

Jodi Collins said...

SUPER cute Joanne! LOVE the colors and papers on this!!!

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute!

Jana Weaver said...

Very cute project. But no fair that those folks up in Boston got to see/play with the new stuff first!!! WAH!

Renee said...

awww this pad is super cute!! I love it.tfs. Blessings, Renee

Tasha said...

gorgeus project, love the papers and mix of colours
love tasha xx

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover