Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 1, 2010

TCP Tuesday - On a Thursday

So, I'm a bit behind the eight ball this week in getting my TCP Tuesday post put together. (yes, it is Thursday....)

And really, it is the easiest challenge - get any TCP stamp inky and play along for your chance to be named the Swanky Stamper of the month. So go ahead, have fun, get inky!!

And, as it turns out, its not such a bad thing that I'm behind, because now that it is April 1st we are beginning previews of the newest release from The Cat's Pajamas!

I just love this new character, a sweet bunny, and all I can say is, that this is not the only set that this sweetie is in this month! Hooray!

New goodies alert! This sweet stamp set, is part of the newest release from The Cat's Pajamas and will be available on Tuesday, April 13th.

I'm in LOOOVE with another product being released this month, this gorgeous linen thread. I've actually sewn the buttons right onto my card, which assures they will not wiggle around. I love that it makes for perfect placement of a cluster, and I love that this is a "non hairy" fibre. I don't like having to trim off errant pieces! LOL!

After days, and days and days of rain in New England the sun is trying hard to peek out, and it isn't raining (thank the lord). I am incredibly fortunate to not have any water in my basement, but my car nearly got swallowed by a monster sized pot hole on the way to the school drop off this morning!!

You'll find all the details of this week's challenge on Susie's blog, and be sure to upload your creation to Alma's blog for your chance to get Swanky!!

14 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO super sweet Joanne! LOVE the papers and this new little cutie! I must get some of that thread!!!

Sonja "Sony" Christoph said...

oh how funny - I just made a few cards using the same paper as you did here! lol
Love what you've done here btw!! The background panel is smashing and the card has such soft colors - sooo purrty. :)

Jenny said...

Too sweet and cute love it! :)

Ebru Vatansever said...

This is a lovely card Joanne, I really like he color combination. I have this paper stack and now I now what I can create :o)

April

veronica said...

this is so sweet! and i LOVE that stamp too. yrs ago, when i cross-stitched, i did a bunny with that phrase for my best friend. oh, i am loving that stamp.

Carolina said...

Thud Joanne! What an adorable card...love the mix of prints and all the special little touches! Hope you have a great weekend!

Meahni Pieterse said...

Such a sweet image, your card is lovely! Great layout.

Tasha said...

Gosh such a fabulou card. The iamge is so cute, love your colourwork. Fab papers to team up
love tasha xx

Jennifer said...

This is too CUTE! Love that image, DP, twill ribbon, buttons...

Renee said...

so cute! love the image and the papers you chose, have a blessed Easter!! Blessings, Renee

Anonymous said...

so cute!! Great layout and great stitching!!

Chris said...

I'm gonna need to start a 12 step program, an MFT-TCP-A.

SueB said...

I've gotta agree - the bunny's darlin' - and I'm loving what you've done w him/her!

The Scrappy Bug said...

I love the mushroom. How cute. Thank you for sharing. This is the first time on your site. You make such creative cards.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover