Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 3, 2010

MFT Previews Begin - Thanks a Bot!

Are you ready, because the fun is about to begin! That is, the fun of all the daily previews from the MFT Design Team for the April Release!

Today, I have a sample from "A Bunch of Bots" to share with you. Some of these images were formerly released as digis, but let me just say, I'm a girl who really prefers to stamp!

This set was illustrated by Stephanie Fizer and it is just SO fun. I went with the cute robot pair, but there are also several other 'bots in the set.

As a mom of boys, will be a go to set for good boy cards! I've seen some of the cards that the girls on the design team have been working on, and let me just gush a bit and say they are gorgeous! Be sure to check Kim's blog today at 11am est for a full list of designers playing along in previews.

I'm also thrilled to have my sweet, and talented friend Kerry Johnson is playing along as our Guest Designer this month. I can't wait to see what she's been working on. I'm a big, big fan of Kerry!

Speaking of the Guest Designer contest, do YOU want a chance to join us next month? If so, you won't want to miss the chance to play along in the monthly Guest Designer challenge. The winner will receive the full May release, and will join us for previews! Put yourself to the test and stamp up something brilliant for the challenge. The submissions continue to blow me away each month!

Jessie is our hostess this month, you'll look for the challenge to be posted on her blog, and the MFT Forum on Splitcoast as well. The challenge will close on Tuesday night, so get going!!

16 Comments    Post a Comment:

Stampin Mindy said...

Super cute, love the sentiment. Just darling. Great card! Hugs!

StampOwl said...

super cute Joanne

Tasha said...

Such a cutie card! Love the colour combo and the sentiment
love tasha xx

Lisa H. said...

ooooo, Super cute! know I'm going to LOVE these cuties! great papers, Jo.

Kerry Johnson said...

You're a sweetie!! I'm a big fan of Jo! Love your card and I so agree about this being a go to boy set!!

Gracie said...

Really cute i love it!
I have a blog candy if you would like to enter it on my blog!
Hugs
Grace
xxx

Amy Sheffer said...

Awesome card, Joanne! Only YOU can make robots look so sweet!

Karen said...

Cute card, the layout works great and I love the background paper you used. Super job!

Melody said...

Love the blue and black and the mix of patterned papers!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Awwwww, too cute Joanne. Love that paper with the ribbon.

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute! I love the colors you used.

Kelli Hull said...

Love this card!!!! Left love at SCS Too, the design of this is AWESOME. It's manly but appears soft too... GREAT Mix!!!! :)

Barbara said...

Too cute, Joanne!!

Jana Weaver said...

adorable Joanne!! Love all the little rhinestones!!

Julie said...

Great card Joanne! I love the mix of papers and of course I adore the bow!

Sonja "Sony" Christoph said...

LO-VE IT!! The color and the patterned paper you picked are bot-tastic!!! And the bots themselves are supercute too!! :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover