Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 23, 2010

Sundays are So Sweet....

Can I just say that one of my favorite "to do's" each week is to work on something fun for the Sweet Sunday Sketch. This week, I decided that a scrappy little card was just what the sketch required.

And, the sketch actually "required" that I get my hands on some Zva bling swirls that I've been wanting forever (okay, it wasn't actually a mandatory, but in my mind, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it....)

My new Zva bling was accompanied of by this Basic Grey Basics which I've been simply *dying* to get my hands on. Thanks to Ellen Hutson for the fabulously quick shipping!!

Three quick squares from October Afternoon's Go Fly a Kite and of course a bunch and bunch of stitching. I am loving scrappy little cards lately!

This little stamp set "Thanks a Bunch" from My Favorite Things has come to the rescue for me in a huge way lately. I swear, there is no more needed card than a thank you card, right?

Be sure to swing by Karen's blog to see her take on the sketch - you'll want to be sure to whip something up and add to her inLinks for a chance to have your card featured on her blog this weel. And of course, blurf around to see all the girls on the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team!

Have a wonderfully Sweet Sunday everyone!!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover