Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 26, 2010

Don't forget!!


Don't forget that I have an inspiration challenge for you all... Open through next week.

No cards from me just yet... Spent the day with margaritas and plenty of sunscreen!

I will sweeten the challenge with $10 to MFT which will for sure be handy for one of you, selected at random, with a new release on the way ...

Happy stamping!

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Debbie said...

I'm envious of your sweet little red painted tootsies in that sunshine by the water and ooooh what I wouldn't give for a margarita right now!! Have fun and look forward to your usual inspiration when you get home :)

Chris said...

cute toes! looks like you're in the inspiration photo.

Basement Stamper said...

such a tease with this photo! Looking so relaxed. Hope you are having a great time!

Lynn Put said...

Hope you're having a wonderful vacation Joanne! Have a drink for me. :)

Renee said...

Hope you had a great vacation... looks like your toes had some RNR! Just missed the deadline for the challenge, but, I did want to thank you for the inspiration! Looking for to playing along with the next one!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover