Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 1, 2010

Back to Business!

Hi Everyone! While I don't have any new eye candy for you today (sorry! jet lagged beyond belief, trying to unpack, and mostly, just enjoy some playtime with my kids!!)

I'm being a real cheater and sharing a card that I made during my term on the Splitcoast Stampers Dirty Dozen.

I am here to announce that I will be part of the MFT Design team for the next term! So excited! I just love the variety of the lines within MFT, and of course, I'm blessed to be part of a team of such warm and wonderful friends.

And, we're all happy to announce that there are now three teams within the MFT Family... Kim will have more of the details on the MFT Blog today, but here's the new lineup....

  • Design Team
  • Scrap & Arts Team
  • Challenge Team
I'm busily working on some projects for release week over at My Favorite Things and let me just say, there are SO many wonderful additions this month! I know you'll love what comes next!

Thanks Kim for letting me hang out with you and the girls another term! Love you to pieces!! To the new girls joining this term, I'm thrilled to get to work with you - get ready for a FUN term!!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Karen Motz said...

Welcome home!!! Can't wait to hear all about your fabulous vacation!!

arlene said...

Hope you had a fabulous time in Greece. I'm so glad I got to meet you IRL and now I won't feel weird posting on your blog.

Kathy Martin said...

Love the sentiment with the stamp! Cool card! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

I knew I had seen this before, but it is still ROCKIN!! Hope you had an amazing vacation!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover