Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 7, 2010

Just a little challenge winner

Hi everyone! Sorry I was so hopelessly delayed in posting the challenge winner for my Clear Blue Skies challenge. Between jet lag, and playing with my kids, then the holiday and prepping for tonight's MFT release.... it has been a whirlwind.

now, I know I promised to post my top three, but with since only a few people played along, how could I pick three favorites, that would leave a lot of people feeling like an un-favorite! Yikes. And I couldn't bear to do that.

I did however, promise a prize. right? And that was awarded with the help of random.org, which picked lucky #4 and I got a good chuckle that it was Chris's card. She seems to be pretty lucky around here, and I think maybe it is because she is always playing along!

So congrats to Chris, who wins $10 to shop tonight at MFT's release!

Please be sure to check out everyone's entries, I just love the variety of ways that the photo was translated to a project. And, by the way, it was Santorini Greece, and oh my goodness, the trip of a lifetime!


2 Comments    Post a Comment:

EileenMV said...

Way to go Chris - you are so talented!!!

Chris said...

Thanks a bunch! You keep posting the challenges and I'll keep playing. Keeps me out of trouble.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover