Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 11, 2010

Feeling Devilish....

Good morning! Hope you're all having a great start to your weekend. I've been baking with my little guy this morning, getting a stash of safe cupcakes sent in for both my boys for upcoming birthday parties at school. If you didn't already know, both my boys have severe food allergies, so I spend a lot of time baking safe extra's for birthday parties and celebrations.

I'm usually a Halloween Hater, and here's why... my eldest was diagnosed with a food allergy, and yes we found out the hard way, the day after Halloween. And now with two boys allergic to nuts, and one allergic to all things made from corn (including high fructose corn syrup) you can see that for me, Halloween is just a giant pain! Last year I just had the boys collect candy, then I exchanged it all for safe treats. This year, since they're both in school, I'm going to pre-deliver special treats for them to our neighbors and friends so that they can actually keep what they get on their spooky night out.

So, though I'm not a giant fan of this holiday, I AM having lots of fun with the new releases from The Cat's Pajamas. Today I've got a Little Devil to share with you. He's a clean and simple creation, but he makes me laugh... hope you enjoy.


Remember.... The Cat's Pajamas has TWELVE new stamps being released - you'll want to follow along with the previews on Alma's blog each day so that you don't miss at THING!

11 Comments    Post a Comment:

Linda Nicholson said...

Such pretty watercoloring! Love the huge polka dots and stitching!

Linda

Unknown said...

Love it - totally cute! :)

Jessi Fogan said...

gorgeous! and I don't blame you in the least for being a Halloween Hater - great that you have found a way to make it work safely for your boys though :)

Anonymous said...

very cute snw

Alma de la Rosa said...

I just love how clean and graphic this card is. It really makes a statement.

Nina T.T. said...

So lovely - clean and simple! Really makes the li'l devil pop out at you!

Lisa H. said...

this card is amazing! I still think about you and your boys this time of the year. Your story made a huge impact on me. You're such a great mom to still make the holiday FUN your guys-you GO!

Makalah said...

love the sentiment here!


Yikes - those food allergies must make this time of year rough.

JessicaK said...

Hee, hee, hee - too too cute for Halloween! :D

Cindy Major said...

Love the sentiment paired with this image and I like the big polka dot background! So adorable!

Jessie/knightrone said...

You are such a good mom!!! How awesome!! Love this!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover